Is this normal?
- chasingaten answered:i dont know the science but i always feel like death when i go low carb
- professorsquid answered:HELLO ALSO i have some ketostix from when i was first diagnosed, i can post them to you so you can see what’s going on up in yer body?
- snicker--snack likes this
- blissmanifesto answered:Yeah, get some eggs or something like that in you. LOL carbo rage! Drink soup/broth.
- lostgained reblogged this from blissmanifesto and added:
- blissmanifesto reblogged this from lostgained and added:
- blissmanifesto answered:It’s normal. We call it “carb flu.” It’ll go on for several days, then you’ll feel better. In 6 weeks you’ll feel amazing.
- professorsquid answered:nvm i just read the livestrong article oooooops
- iseebeautyeverywhere answered:Read this! livestrong.com/article…